Established in 2001 as part of the University’s strategic plan of building up a modern international university, the International School of Jinan University is the first school to offer English-medium degree programs to local and international students to meet their increasing need for career-oriented quality international education.
We provide unparalleled opportunities for full-time academic and staff positions, and sincerely welcome qualified applicants to join a community of international and dedicated professionals.
The International School is now recruiting a staff member.
Department: Student Affairs Office of International School
Job Title: Student Affairs Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Job Function: Administration
1. Dedication to administration work (student services);
2. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork;
3. Proficiency in both Chinese and English with good verbal and written communication skills;
4. Sound knowledge of office software;
5. A master degree obtained before July 2015 or above in a leading university at home or abroad. Those who have overseas study or work experience will be given priority;
6. CPC member.
Applicants should register and apply online at http://urp.jnu.edu.cn/urp-int/login.jsp
Application is now open until 16:00, Oct 8th, 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written tests and interviews.
To view Chinese recruitment information, please check the following website: http://personal.jnu.edu.cn/news_view.asp?newsid=1075